If you registered your Domain Name with us
► Login to our website
► click Domains
► click My Domains
► click Active (or the icon spanner)
► click Nameservers
► select Custom nameservers
► enter your nameservers
Nameservers can take a few minutes to a few hours for changes to propagate through the internet.
Important – If nothing happens after changing nameservers:
- After changing the nameservers it can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours for the changes to propagate around the internet.
- Also try hitting keyboard Shift + refresh button in your web browser.
- Also try emptying your web browser cache.
- Also can try testing on a different connection like a mobile phone.
- Otherwise just wait, try again later and try numbers 2-4 again if needed.
If you registered your Domain Name through another company
Login to where you bought the domain and you should find options to manage/update nameservers and DNS. If you can’t find any options for nameservers you may need to contact their support for assistance.