You can install WordPress very quickly via your cPanel control panel.
1) Log in to your cPanel – www.yourdomain.com/cpanel
2) Once logged in, at the bottom of the page, in the “Softaculous Scripts” section, you will see a link to WordPress. Click it.
3) Click “Install” near the top left.
4) On the following page there are a few options to select.
5) Towards the top of the page, change the “In directory” field to the directory you want to install WordPress in. e.g. To install at http://mydomain/dir/ just type dir. To install only in http://mydomain/ leave this empty.
6) Change the Admin Username and Admin Password. Choose a username that is not admin, eg jimsmith. Choose a strong password.
7) In the Select Plugins area, tick on the Limit Login Attempts
8) At the very bottom of the page, enter your email address to receive a copy of the installation details.
9) Click Install